Look out England, here I come

philp

Here I am sitting in the airport in SLC waiting for my flight. I am part of the IMPS/UK tour that ends up at Telford for Scale Model World, the 50th anniversary show.

I am heading over early and spending time with relatives, some of which I have never met and some I haven't seen since '79. Will be running around the lower east side of the country for 10 days and who know what I will get to see then.

I was able to pack 3 planes, a wargame figure and one of my carpet monster trophies for display at the show. When not running around trying to photograph everything I will either be hanging out with the What If modelers, Classic British Kits crew or the Sci-Fi tables.

Looking forward to meeting many of the people I have only interacted in the forums.

If you are going to be there, say hey here.

You are in for a great adventure and wonderful time there. The other modelers from Europe will be very friendly and a pleasure to spend the all to short time with.

And of course the family reunion will be lifetime memory.

ENJOY every minute of it my friend.

Oh man, you are one lucky Sonufagun! I envy you your chance to experience a once-in-a-lifetime event. I'll never make it to England, so I shall live vicariously through your pics. Have fun!

Already started. Bunch of pics from Duxford and around the areas. unfortunately I can't access the internet from my laptop right now and that is where all the pics are. When I get a chance I will add them to my Picasaweb albums and give links.