Confusion on IPMS number

Wilky

My name is Ronald Wilkinson (Draper, UT affiliated with IPMS SLC and Southern Front) and there might be some confusion on my IPMS number. When I first joined in October of 2010 my IPMS number was 47527, but I have noticed my number is now 47528. Thought I had better find out which number is correct.

Thanks,

Ron W.

Contact MJ, the office manager. You can get her email from the Officer Directory and Email section on this site. She takes care of all that stuff.

If your membership expired and you rejoined, you were probably given a new number as I don't think MJ checks for old numbers unless asked

Dave

I do not think that a reassigned new number would only be a single digit off from his old expired number. I had a typo on my number when it was first issued, and I had to have it corrected back in 1986. Two of us had the same number, and mine was wrong.

Ed

My name is Ronald Wilkinson (Draper, UT affiliated with IPMS SLC and Southern Front) and there might be some confusion on my IPMS number. When I first joined in October of 2010 my IPMS number was 47527, but I have noticed my number is now 47528. Thought I had better find out which number is correct.

Thanks,

Ron W.

Ron,

47528 is your correct number.

Regards,

Bruce Briggs

Membership Secretary