October theme: SOW'S EAR

Gonna try something a bit different for October. The Sow's Ear (as in a silk purse from) subject will be for the model of the WORST kit you have ever built. I want photos guys, but if you tossed it in the trash and never finished it, write-ins will be welcome too I guess. It doesn't matter how good or bad it looks, just take a photo and show us. Feel free to share all the gruesome details.

Remember to wait until the 1st to begin posting for this theme.

You got the right idea, but I am interested in those AWFUL quality models we all have dealt with. One comes to mind as the Linberg Hood kit. NOTHING fits, the molding is awful and I wouldn't wish building that kit on my worst enemy. I hope this clarifies your question.

You got the right idea, but I am interested in those AWFUL quality models we all have dealt with. One comes to mind as the Linberg Hood kit. NOTHING fits, the molding is awful and I wouldn't wish building that kit on my worst enemy. I hope this clarifies your question.

It does a little. I have a ton of ACE kits that fit this bill. Then there's the ultimate example of a badly molded kit: Armaggeddon's Panzerzug BP-44 armored train. As well as any Maquette kit....

Cool. When do we start posting these? October? Okay, I'll start compiling them now.