Land Rover Wheels

Mark Aldrich

Hello All,

Does anyone know if a company makes a set of after market wheels to go on the Italeri/Revell Land Rover? I have found about 6 aftermarket hop ups (some with wheels some not) but no wheel sets. Any and all help is always welcomed.

:smiley20:

Hey Mark.

Accurate Armour makes two sets of Landy Wheels. Check out their site and go to the section on Land Rovers NOT accessories. The wheels are listed with their Landy kits.

Hello,

I spend two hours searching there last night and luckily someone sent me a link today. Guess I'll be searching R&Js bins tomorrow.

Yep, the wheels are in a non-intuitive place on AA's site. Weird as everything else is consistent.

If you can't find the wheels at R&J, you might consider ordering directly from AA. The British Pound is in the toilet so the exchange rate is pretty good, postage is reasonable and ordering from AA is very easy. Of course they are one of my WarWheels sponsors, but even before that, they provided me with great service...

I have always wanted to order stuff from them but with the exchange rate have always hated the possibility of doing it. I remember long ago, I ordered something from an Italian firm and from the date of order till they charged my card the rate shot up almost .50 to the dollar and it really irritated me.