Stopping to say Hello

Speedster

I Jeffrey Riedesel from Goodland Kansas. I belong to the Northwest Kansas Scale Model Society. I grew up in the Denver area and belonged to the Front Range club there. (Hope I got that name right) I would list awards I have been lucky to win some hardware but really don't remember as I have not competed in a long time until this last Nationals (where I had a big goose egg.) That is okay there was a lot of great models on the tables. My little girl did well for her first time as she got second place int preteen figures. To be honest that was one of the many high lights of the trip. One of the big things I relearned was how much fun it was to be at a contest. I mostly build US armor, Yeah Shermans and Pattons, I also have been playing lately with US Naval Aviation, as my boy is now a air traffic controller. That kinda boosted me in doing some aircraft. Other interest is My Model A Sedan and older Fords I do get to more car shows that model shows. Looking to make some new friends maybe reconnect with old ones. Thanks again for letting me be apart of this.

Welcome Jeffrey! I think I may have run into you at the Nationals a couple times. Congrats to your little one for her award. Feel free to post pics of the winning model, as well as some of your own work. Looking forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

Welcome Jeffrey! I think I may have run into you at the Nationals a couple times. Congrats to your little one for her award. Feel free to post pics of the winning model, as well as some of your own work. Looking forward to seeing it.

Sure did. It was great meeting you. If I could have smuggled your Dora out with me I would have :smiley16:

Sure did. It was great meeting you. If I could have smuggled your Dora out with me I would have :smiley16:

You are not the first one to say that! Frankly, I'm surprised I still have it! LOL!

• Like 1