Nationals Awards presentation and model photos

I've posted the photos of (almost) all of the models from the Nationals - over 2600 photos.

http://svsm.org/gallery/loveland2013

I've also posted the Awards Presentation Slide Show that shows all of the winners for every category in the contest. The winners are posted in the reverse order the way they were announced at the convention - after the slide with the name of the category next model is the third place winner then second and then first.

http://svsm.org/gallery/loveland2013-awards

Vladimir

Edited by VYakubov

Vladimir,

Awesome job on getting the winners' pictures posted so quickly, but do we also have the list of winners viewable as well. This is great that we can see the models but it would be great to see the winners names as well. I suspect that isn't your department, but if you could pass that on to the judges, that would be great.

Larry Randel

I assume that Eileen Persichetti has the list of the winners, so you'll have to contact her for it. It might even be possible to write a simple php script that will display the results with the links to the photos, but I'm not sure what format the results are and whether the website will support it.

Vladimir

Edited by VYakubov

Vladimir,

Thank You for your Comprehensive Presentation of the Models and other Convention Activities. Thank You for all the effort and time you spent for us.

About the National Achievement Awards presented at the Banquet? I couldn't find any mention of the Chapter, Chapter Newsletter, Regional Coordinator, and WebMaster of the Year Awards.

Or was someone else covering those?

Thanks Again and TAKE CARE,

Edited by ralph4hand

2600 pics, that is twice as many as I took (but then again, besides all the dios that I shot for the Nationals site, I only took pics of what I liked).

Great job and love the pics showing the winners.

Vlad, I see you and your team of photographers almost every year (I missed a couple recent ones) and you guys get better each time.

Congrats on a job very well done, and please keep it up. When the photos are projected during the banquet, the models are clear and easy to recognize.

I almost don't need to bring my camera anymore, because I know every model will be covered.

Mike

For all of us that did not make the show, a big thank you to Vlad for taking and organizing all the photos. Even thou I did not make it to the show I still can be part of the enjoyment of looking at all the great entries.

Again Thanks :smiley16:

We take photos of the winners from the judging sheets. So unfortunately we don't have a soft copy of anything that could be posted. The chapter, newsletter, etc awards are announced by the person at the podium at the time so there is no slide or text given to us to post. The Journal will have all that junk... eventually.

And hopefully the web site...

E

We take photos of the winners from the judging sheets. So unfortunately we don't have a soft copy of anything that could be posted. The chapter, newsletter, etc awards are announced by the person at the podium at the time so there is no slide or text given to us to post. The Journal will have all that junk... eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Vlad,

Thank you so much for doing this! My son and I had to leave before the banquet so we missed the results.

It looks like both of us placed. Since this was our first Nationals competition, so we are not up to speed on what recognition is given to those who place. If there was something given out, can we pay for delivery, or if there is something done for this situation, it would be great to know.

Thanks

Paul Kinney (& David)

Paul,

Contact the contest chairman, Mark Persichetti. He is also the Chief Judge, so you can send him an email via the NCC Members section of this web site.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for posting this sooooo late, but I'm new to the forum. Here you can see other pictures of the events in our website,(290 pictures) hope you like it:

http://www.ipmsborinqueneers.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14989685

Thanks Gil,that was the Canadian Beer Blast Night with our new friends from Ipms Anchorage. We Really had a good time there.