Rooms are available now at Embassy Suites Loveland!

We've reached that point on the calender when several people who made their hotel reservations last summer for the Embassy Suites Loveland, have now decided they just can't make it to our show, and so have cancelled their reservations.

Consequently, there are now over a dozen rooms available at the Embassy Suites for the duration of our show, August 14th-17th! Our discounted group rate is no longer available; you will pay the current market rate. But if you want the convenience of staying at the host hotel, you now have a last-minute chance to do so! And remember our Embassy Suites offers a free breakfast each day for its guests, and a nightly manager's reception with complimentary drinks and snacks! You can make a reservation by calling 1-800-EMBASSY.

Mark Persichetti

Co-Chair, 2013 Colorado Convention

Yep, it's good news/bad news......

I have rooms from the 15th-17th, and called yesterday to look into adding Wednesday the 14th. The good news is it's available. The bad news is the "regular rate" is $216/night! NO thanks!

GIL :smiley16:

Its not unique to them but what a silly policy. They'd rather see the room vacant than rented at the convention rate.

I will stick with my room at the Holiday Inn (since I couldn't get the convention hotel earlier).