looking for a ride to the airport Sunday?

I have a ride with friends from the airport to the convention hotel, but our flight-times don't match on the way home. Before I buy a $32 shuttle ticket thought I'd see if I could hitch a ride from the Embassy Suites to the airport sometime early Sunday afternoon. (my flight out of Denver is at 6pm, so leaving the hotel sometime around 1200-1400 would be fine). I'd be happy to share gas and buy you lunch for the trouble.

Please let me know if you can help sometime in the next few days.

Thanks!

Don Schmitz

Hey Don. If you can't find someone else by then let me know. I am driving back to Salt Lake so can probably take you down to Denver a little earlier than you want but would save you the cost.

Hey Don. If you can't find someone else by then let me know. I am driving back to Salt Lake so can probably take you down to Denver a little earlier than you want but would save you the cost.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the offer! I can get a ride to the airport with my friends, but I was trying to avoid getting up at 6am and spending a whole day at the airport. If you're leaving the hotel later than 7am I may look you up.

Don

Ok Don,

I am not a morning person so probably won't be ready until between 9-10am so let me know.