1/72 Finnish Air Force aircraft

Since I'm very much into FAF aircraft, it might not be surprising that they are on the top of my wishlist. Although I have to say the situation has improved greatly over the last few years thanks to small manufacturers like Special Hobby, AZmodel and RS Models.

Since I'm mostly interested in post-war aircraft, I'd be especially happy to see (Agusta) Bell 206A Jet Ranger, CASA C-295, DHC-2 Beaver, Cessna Businessliner, Piper Chieftain and Piper Arrow (both II and IV). I'm aware that there is or has been model of every one of them, but there are availability and quality issues, so I'd like to see new ones or in some cases at least a re-release. And why not Pilatus PC-12 NG too, but I fear that's a bit too much to ask.

From older types IVL A.22 Hansa would be really nice to see since it was an important aircraft in FAF history. And for some reason I've always had a thing for Gloster Gamecock II. Finally I can only wonder why there's no model of Tupolev SB-2M-103 even though it was one of the most built bombers of its time.

• 2 years later...

As far as the SB-2 goes, you have the FROG/Novo/Eastern mold which is a little long in the tooth. Special Hobby made both engine versions; here's one:

http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/44275.html

You'll probably need to make some adjustments for the particular version you want.

HTH