Prices

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Guest Bun E. Carlos

WOW........I forgot the topic I wanted to share with you before the Circus came to Town :)

I went to the LHS with Ronbo the other day and spied the new DRAGON "Normandy" Sherman............very nice.............$68..........I'm going to start getting really picky.

WOW........I forgot the topic I wanted to share with you before the Circus came to Town :)

I went to the LHS with Ronbo the other day and spied the new DRAGON "Normandy" Sherman............very nice.............$68..........I'm going to start getting really picky.

From what I read in the previous Journal you should look at WalMart. See what they are charging for that Dragon kit. :smiley14:

Uhhh, did I miss something? Walmart hasn't had models for a couple of years, at least around my way. Actually, that gave me the last reason I needed to never darken their doors.

Yes, refer to the last Journal letters section.

Yes, refer to the last Journal letters section.

Or check the previous Journal for IPMS President Jack Kennedy's column about how WalMart is responsible for the demise of the local hobby shop. I just figure following his reasoning that Jack could find his Dragon M4 there.

Yeah, I haven't seen a model at our local Wally-mart in awhile. Our LHS is a cool guy to deal with; I know for sure that he'll have my business. B. E. Carlos keep the motivation up. :smiley20:

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Well..........I walked the floor at the Super Walmart Toy section and not one plastic model to be had.......plenty of Nerf Killin' Zombie Guns....but no plastic :(

I checked out the local WM after reading a few threads a while back, but didn't come up with much at all in the way of plastic.

With the price of everything going up, it is becoming attractive again to get more stuff from overseas (ie HLJ).

I do know that I shouldn't be buying as many kits this year....