F-4E Israeli Help

wdedig

Hello All

I am constructing a1/48th Israeli F-4E with very large Star of David markings. These came in Isradecals IAF-59. However I cannot find any reference to the topside marking placements or stencils applied to this aircraft.

If anybody has any suggestions I would appreciate them. I have Googled the Internet with no success and I tried contacting ISRAdecals last week, with no reply from them.(bit disapointing)

Thanks Bill

I have no personal references to help you with. However, if you cannot get any other help, I'd suggest looking for finished builds of Israeli F-4Es (in your scheme that you like) and copying the layout of the markings you see on them. It won't solve all your problems, but should give you a good general reference for what goes where, and how you want all of your stenciling to appear on your finished model.

GIL

Thanks Gil

I have tried to find some upper markings layout for the scheme with the large stars. The stencils should not be a problem but the layout of the markings is a concern. I will try to and find something

for references.

Thanks again Gil

There are markings for the" One " squadron and the " Bat" squadron. The small picture on the instruction sheet shows using the large stars on a "One" squadron aircraft. These had a red rudder with a blue and white chevron. There are instructions for all the stencils but not much on the layout of the upper markings.

Again any help would be appreciated.

Bill