Middle East Wars

Most everything I build relates to Conflicts in the Desert. Here is a small sampling of recent builds.

If Kmart Manufactured Weapons

100_6074.jpg

Ford GPA in IDF service

100_6695_zps55df1706.jpg

Early IDF Sandwich Car

100_6701_zps7b90cd28.jpg

R.E.A.F. P-40

100_5195.jpg

It's a Humorous entry!

Quoted from Sam Kinison’s Comedy Routine.

(referring to Operation Desert Storm) Of course we had to face their Doomsday Machine. We had to face their weapon of death. The Scud Missile!! That’s right. Yeah. If Kmart was a weapons dealer they would make the Scud Missile. OOHHHH scary….OOOHHH. The Scud Missile…..OOOHHH. Yeah, it’s kinda like the Smart Bomb. It’s kinda like the Smart Bomb. What you do is fire it outta the trunk of your car and then you go home and turn on CNN to see where it landed. So it’s kinda like the Smart Bomb. It’s kinda like the Smart Bomb. In a way. If you can’t afford the Smart Bomb you get the Scud Missile.

Love these, especially the K-mart missile package deal. I think I'll head down to my local K-mart today to pick one up!

Awesome work Mark! Way to go, I can't wait to see some of these at the Nationals.

Duke,

You are going to have to wait a LONG time! Mrs. TreadHead was not able to get vacation and by the time we realized this, we scrambled to try and make it a Solo for me but that isn't going to happen either. Just not enough (ahead of the pack) prep time.