Games Workshop store

spooky

If you never been into a games workshop store and you have one near by, you got to go! One opened up about hour and half from where I live and I decided to go today. I had great time! The owner took time to talk to me and show me what's new and some new tips I can use. I spent nearly 2hrs there and nearly spent all my money.

The one near me also stocks a full inventory of Citadel and Vallejo paints! I also spend way too much money there.

Mine doesn't carry vallejo paints, but it was pretty cool to go. I'm planning to go next weekend.

• 3 months later...

I wish we had one of these nearby. It's mail order or the craft shop for paint as the nearest hobby lobby is an hour one way. Luckily years ago i bought a lot of action figure customizing supplies on a site for custom figures and got a ton of paints from Citadel and Game Workshops. I need to get some vallejo sealent as my friend in canada sent me some.

• 3 weeks later...

We have a couple Games Workshop shops around here in Southern California, but I've yet to go to one. With seven other model/hobby shops in the vicinity, it's hard to have any money left over to get to a Games Workshop store. I might have to make an exception once.

Duke,

Don't do it!!!!!! You'll get hooked on the minitaures just like I did!

Unless they are all 1/72 scale; I don't see that happening! Besides, as broke as I am right now; it'll be awhile before I can go anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be very intrigued to see one in person. They have some cool subjects, but the kit prices are unreal. Of course they pump out new kits all the time, so paying for those moulds is a pretty penny.