Instructions For Tamiya Panzer Iv Ausf. D ????

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Wow,

What a neat idea. Here I was thinking I would be scanning them to him. Thanks a lot RG.

Guest Bun E. Carlos

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS ROB!!!!!!!! Might have to buy you a Pepsi in Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a cool site or what??? :)

Guest Bun E. Carlos

PS.................You made my Mike a Happy Little Guy!!!!!!!! ( He likes the EASY kits from TAMIYA....those older kits.......actually, I'm burned out on new DRAGON kits............800 + parts and I'm ready to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!)

Did you ever get the Osprey book "Modelling the early PzIV" as it shows a bunch of conversions using the tamiya ausf D as a base kit and correcting the tamiya ausf D kit too. All this before the Dragon Kit's came out. :smiley20:

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Check with Mike Valentine regarding this kit. I recall he's working on one and you may get some pointers on it's pluses and minuses.

I would.....but I'll most likely be passed away by then :)

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Did you ever get the Osprey book "Modelling the early PzIV" as it shows a bunch of conversions using the tamiya ausf D as a base kit and correcting the tamiya ausf D kit too. All this before the Dragon Kit's came out. :smiley20:

Thanks for the tip.........I'll try that :)