1/72 scale A-109 KM Agusta

Mark Deliduka

Hey everyone,

Here's my latest model to be done. I built this for a Helicopter Group Build on another Forums.

This is Italeri's 1/72 scale A-109KM Agusta helicopter in South African markings. I finally found the weapon systems for this kit and got them installed. Now I can declare this finished:

South_African_A_109KM_Agusta_I.JPG

South_African_A_109KM_Agusta_II.JPG

It ain't an award winner, but I sure like the looks of this little helicopter!

Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

That's cool! I like the colors. You say you "found" the weapon system, did they come with the kit?

Nice going Mark. I don't see too many of these. Best,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

Thanks guys for the great compliments!

Yes Chris, they came with the kit. I had just placed that sprue back in the box to keep it from getting lost and promptly lost the box! Later I found it under a couple other boxes that had fallen on top of it. That's when I was able to finish this up.

Mark, I like this little thing too. I had gotten it because I knew it was unique and different from any other helicopters I have in my fleet. I just had to build this one.

Thanks Will! Yeah, when I first saw that kit, I thought the same thing about the weapons. They look like once that bird lifts off that they'd break right off and sit there.

Thanks also for the compliment on the color scheme. I tried to find something that would look like it would blend in with the veldt