Attention Larry Randel or Anybody that can help

Hello,

I'm try to get a hold of Larry Randel to correct my contact e-mail address for our clubs upcoming event CANAM CON on April 13,2013. I have sent him a e-mail but no reply yet and the e-mail is still wrong. I'm concerned because people are trying to contact me with the contest coming up so soon and all people get when they try to contact me is a reply of unsendable mail. If Larry cannot help is there somebody else?

My e-mail on the upcoming events page says cgrae4906@aol.com

It should be cgrae49006@aol.com, looks like a zero was left out.

Thanks,

Chris Graeter

Show Chairman

Edited by 802chrisg

Chris,

I've sent an email to Larry alerting him to your request.

Chris,

Sorry I took the Easter Sunday morning off from checking the Forum. I would like to note that the email address with one zero was the email address provided on the event form back in September 2012.

What email address did you use to let me know of the error because I just checked through all of my email addresses and found nothing regarding this issue? For future reference the best address to use to reach me for an issue like this is dlc@ipmsusa.org.

In any case, thank you to Eric for getting the correction entered since the most important thing is the correct information is listed on the event calendar.

Hope you guys have a great show in 2 weeks.

Regards,

Larry Randel

DLC