Newbie from Missouri

jagdtiger46

Hi folks. My name is Kevin Williams. I've been a member of IPMS USA for several years now (not real sure I've paid my dues in a while though), and also belong to the Gateway chapter in St. Louis, Mo., being a member here since 1992. I'm currently one of the moderators and references editor on largecaleplanes.com (LSP).

My modeling interests are all over the map, and at any given time, I seem to be working on a dozen projects (or more), and occasionally actually finish something!

I've been very fortunate, competition wise, to have won at one time or another, many awards for my models, ranging from bronze all the way up to best of, and peoples choice, as well as one or two special awards. I really enjoy competition, but do not let it rule my life, or ruin my day if I lose. I simply like to set my stuff on the table and see what happens.

I have also been judging at our local events (not my own entered categories of course), for many years now, and find it a great learning tool, and do my utmost to remain fair and impartial.

Edited by jagdtiger46

Welcome Kevin! I can see you have already dove right in with all the posts you have already done. You will fit right in here. Congrats on thew awards you've won. I too have the same philosophy when it comes to contests. Place my work on the tables and let the chips fall where they may.

Welcome once again and now I'll go check out the rest of your posts.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome aboard Kevin. The 1991 Nationals were great, and St. Louis is an equally great place to hold one. Happy Modeling,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS #14333