HobbyTown USA - State College, PA

Eric Aitala

Normally I would probably not post this here, but there is a new HobbyTown USA store in State College, PA which means I don't have to drive ~90 miles to get to the nearest hobby store!

325 Benner Pike, Suite 450
State College, PA 16801
CONTACT
(814) 237-3800
hobbytownsc@msn.com

http://www.hobbytown.com/State_College-PA/

thats great! now my folks (who live in sc) have a place to go to get my birthday and christmas gifts!! :smiley20:

Good luck! The one one we have here in Charleston, SC isn't very good. I look forward to see it the next time I visit my folks

Coumbia SC store is pretty good, they support IPMS and AMPS. (extra discounts for club members) They even set up a room in back for build classes which include RC guys too.

Our HobbyTown in Kalamazoo is great to deal with. It is good to have a LHS to get the little things like paints etc that you need. Also, if I want a special kit or book, they can get it in a few days. Cost is usually better than on-line shops with their shipping. Good, friendly people who seem to enjoy their job. Also, the club can set up a build at the shop once a month. It has been a help recruiting new members.