The Duke Finishes Another One.

Mark Deliduka

Yes folks, have a gander at my latest model. This is Italeri's 1/72 scale F-5B Freedom Fighter, replacing the one stolen from the USC Air Force ROTC building display case. Personally, I think this one came out better.

Here she is ready for delivery to my US Air Force:

US%20F%205B%20Freedom%20Fighter%20I.JPG

US%20F%205B%20Freedom%20Fighter%20II.JPG

US%20F%205B%20Freedom%20Fighter%20III.JPG

My apologies for that last pic being slightly blurry. My camera just cannot focus on this bright silver plane! I took 17 photos and these three are the best of the best.

Well, thanks all for looking and comments are welcome.

Looks great.

You are non-stop knocking out completed projects. :smiley20: I think I'm jealous of the amount of time you seem to be able to dedicate to building. I should be careful how I say that... I don't want to wish myself into a layoff. Keep up the great work & thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Very appreciated.

Jay, I have about as much time as almost everyone else. I work in construction, and since my wife works two jobs I'm stuck with running the errands and other 'honeydo' lists. That's what takes most of my time! :smiley22::smiley24: Still, I know what you mean. Hey, enjoy the bench time when it comes!

Thanks again guys!

Are you planning to keep this plane safe in your air force, or are you going to try again to display it in the ROTC cabinet at USC?

Either way, you can be proud to honor the pilot(s) who flew the plane with such a great replica. The USC ROTC should be pleased you would duplicate your previous effort with a replacement for the stolen/lost model.

Ed

Are you planning to keep this plane safe in your air force, or are you going to try again to display it in the ROTC cabinet at USC?

Either way, you can be proud to honor the pilot(s) who flew the plane with such a great replica. The USC ROTC should be pleased you would duplicate your previous effort with a replacement for the stolen/lost model.

Ed

Thank you for the compliment Ed, and I apologize for answering so late. My E-mail notification never happened.

I would probably display it again if they asked, however that display has been removed. It was only for the 50th anniversary of the Air Force anyway. This one will grace my shelf at home, unless I choose to take it to some shows.

Thanks again for the compliment.