Props to Games Workshop USA

Mark Aldrich

Trying to keep my posts down but felt compelled to post this! Many months ago I went into my local Games Workshop store and purchased one of their new Citadel Finecast figures (Arjac Rockfist). It sat in my collection of unbuilts until about a week ago when I pulled it out to start the prep on it. Well, though beautifully cast, it was riddled with casting bubbles. Since my local store is closed Mondays and Tuesdays, I emailed Games Workshop and waited. Wednesday, on my way home, I swing into the Local shop and showed Matt (Store Owner) the piece. He pulls the only one he has off the shelf and we both look it over. It has the same casting imperfections as mine and is actually in poorer condition. Matt offered me a refund with no receipt and I explained I had already contacted the corporate office. So we agreed to hold off till I heard from them. When I arrive home, there is an email from corporate asking to call them the following day. I do this and within 15 minutes we are finished and I have a replacement one coming to me. It arrived yesterday and the difference in the figures is night and day! I just wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had with this Company....Both locally and Regionally.

• 2 months later...

I've had the same experience with gw. They were quick to get back with me and my replacement was on my door step in a matter of days. I did notice that their resin figures are hit or miss in quality.