Ebbro 1/20

RONBO

I just picked up the Rob Walker Team Lotus Type 72C 1970 The decals seem sort of tame ,lame Ect.... I was looking for the sponser decals. Any leads would be of great help. Also I would like to wire up the engine. I would think I could use old Tamiya F1 car to guide me there. I anyone can point me in the right direction that would help very much. Thank you.

Ronbo

I just picked up the Rob Walker Team Lotus Type 72C 1970 The decals seem sort of tame ,lame Ect.... I was looking for the sponser decals. Any leads would be of great help. Also I would like to wire up the engine. I would think I could use old Tamiya F1 car to guide me there. I anyone can point me in the right direction that would help very much. Thank you.

Ronbo

Mike at Indycals can help you

http://www.indycals.net/decals/f1/70lotus72c.html

I also think he will be at the Nats this year.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Ronbo

Ron - I've been waiting for this kit to show up on the vendor tables; the last show I was at in November the big local car-kit dealer said they were still "any day now". What markings are missing? I'm not sure Rob Walker had many sponsors (he was a privateer - albeit a rich one). The Gold-Leaf cars had much cooler markings, and there are aftermarket decal sheets for them on HLJ. HLJ also has a bunch of PE & detail sets available for these kits - I think if you buy them all I think its about $250 (for a $60 kit)!

Any chance you all are heading to Pittsburgh in March?

Don

Thanks everyone. I will just go with what's in the kit. And Don I will be in Indy that weekend. Pick different dates will ya! Once again thank you to all.

Ronbo.

• 2 weeks later...

Just Google Cosworth DFV F1 and you should find plenty....Even Rob Walker 72C will get you plenty....remember...F1 car configurations, especially back in the 60s and 70s changed from race to race and even practice session to practice session, qualifying, etc on a race weekend...it is fairly easy to find configs for certain races for the 72C

To decals....I would consider Indycals...a good product and a very helpful guy in Mike the owner of the business.

I placed an order with Indycals, very fast service. Got the corrections for the 1/20th Fujimi Ferrari 126CK and 126C2s