1/72 Academy Ambulance

Tim

That is fantastic Tim! Way to go!

One suggestion: When I built my Academy Ambulance I realized from watching M*A*S*H that the roof of this vehicle has no seam. Fortunately its an easy fix.

I love your ambulance Tim, you did outstanding! Keep posting more of your work!

Tim,

Excellent use of the peanut butter jar lid as a base. We have a modeler that works in braille scale and uses them also. In 1/35 they are good for like a jeep, Daimler, and maybe a motorcycle so I have a few stashed away. I have always loved the Dodge ambulance. You did a great job.

Mark

:smiley20:

That is fantastic Tim! Way to go!

One suggestion: When I built my Academy Ambulance I realized from watching M*A*S*H that the roof of this vehicle has no seam. Fortunately its an easy fix.

I love your ambulance Tim, you did outstanding! Keep posting more of your work!

Yeah, I realized that too after I had it done which BTW I had filled but thought it was a natural seam so I rescribed it :smiley24:

Thanks for props guys wait till I finish the 1/72 Harley

One of our chapter members recently completed restoration work on a real Dodge WWII ambulance. His looks just like yours, or is it the other way around? Nice model! The real one can be driven.

Ed

One of our chapter members recently completed restoration work on a real Dodge WWII ambulance. His looks just like yours, or is it the other way around? Nice model! The real one can be driven.

Ed

I'll bet his wife would get mad if he parked his in the house!!! :smiley17:

Great job Tim. George Smith of our club keeps wanting more motorcycle builders. Look forward to seeing them in person.

I hope to have it done for Bay City or Warren.

Wow, can't believe thats 1/72 scale. The base really adds to the whole effect. Very nice.