Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1/6 bust'.
Hi guys! Here I share with you my first attempt with a 1/6 bust that I grab from Last Cavalry at Ipms Nationals (thanks Dave!) its the Baron Manfred Von Richthofen, or the Red Baron! I started cleaning the figure with soap to remove all the molding grease, then after dry, a coat of tamiya thin primer was given. From there I use Vallejo colors for the base color. A few weeks later I decided to stop ignoring it and try to paint a face!, 1 and half hour later the result. (Still missing eyebrows, eyelashes omitted by mistake. ) eyes are not wonderful, but for a first time I guess they are ok.