Our club was supposed to have an April Fool's contest at the April meeting. It was meant to be a fun activity. After checking my stash, I decided to build the old Aeroclub kit of the Flying Flea. It was simple (5 plastic parts, 5 white metal parts) and I figured that I could build it in a month. After checking it out, I decided that it did not look enough like a flea so I made some additions. Here is the result.
Note - I would have gone crazy if I had tried to build this to scale. All photos of the real Flying Flea on the net seem to be different plus the top wing is attached at a single point ahd then held in place by wires.
Also, I don't know why I did it, seeing how this was just for fun, but I added a PE seat and an instrument panel to the model.