Trophy Sponsorship

Trophy sponsorship forms will be active as soon as the shopping cart goes active, which should be by the end of the month. And there will be an online sponsorship form for those that prefer using the US mail. If you have any questions about trophy sponsorship, you can contact Jim Clark, the Contest Chair, directly at contestchair@ipmsusanationals2018.org.

Hope to see you in Phoenix!

Mike

There will? Then someone needs to send me that information.

Eric

Trophy sponsorship forms will be active as soon as the shopping cart goes active...

Hope to see you in Phoenix!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

"Looks" like trophy sponsorship is available, but I couldn't get the "Add to cart" button to work, so I guess the site is not active yet.  If I'm doing something wrong, or maybe I'm a little early, I would like to know.   Thanks for any help.

I was able to put all three trophy types in my cart, but you must fill out the Trophy Categories field..

Eric

5 hours ago, Skip said:

"Looks" like trophy sponsorship is available, but I couldn't get the "Add to cart" button to work, so I guess the site is not active yet.  If I'm doing something wrong, or maybe I'm a little early, I would like to know.   Thanks for any help.

Does it matter what format (or order) they are entered.  I tried just numbers, also descriptions with numbers in parentheses

Thank you for your very detailed description.  Your "embed" worked.  But I haven't been able to get past the "Add to cart" button. I did enter trophy choices in the provided block.  I thought maybe you went into the "online store" from the IPMSUSA site rather than from the 2018 convention site, but I tried to preregister myself there and again I could not get the "Add to cart" button to work.   Maybe it's a computer malfunction on my end.  Do you know if others are having success here.  I'll try again tomorrow.   Thank you

Could you try going to https://www.whatsmybrowser.org and sending me the link in the box 

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.50.31 AM.png

via a private message (or email to webmaster@ipmsusa.org)

I'd like to see if it is a browser issue...

Thanks,

Eric

8 hours ago, Skip said:

Thank you for your very detailed description.  Your "embed" worked.  But I haven't been able to get past the "Add to cart" button. I did enter trophy choices in the provided block.  I thought maybe you went into the "online store" from the IPMSUSA site rather than from the 2018 convention site, but I tried to preregister myself there and again I could not get the "Add to cart" button to work.   Maybe it's a computer malfunction on my end.  Do you know if others are having success here.  I'll try again tomorrow.   Thank you

What I got was not exactly like what you sent, but I think the below conveys the requested info.  The lower part is a print screen shot.  Thanks

https://whatsmybrowser.org/b/8RPRH6G

You’re using Internet Explorer 11.

Share this with your support team! Just send them the link below:

Copy Send via Email
Copied to clipboard!

Browser details

We’ve detected the following details about your browser. This information may help support teams troubleshoot issues you’re experiencing with their website.

Operating system
Windows 7
IP address
Javascript enabled
Yes
<div class="javascript_disabled_note"> NOTE: Other browser settings could not be detected because Javascript is disabled. </div>
Cookies enabled
Yes
Flash version
Java version
Not installed
Websockets supported
Yes
Browser size
1903 x 877
Screen size
1920 x 1080
Color depth
24 bit
AdBlock enabled
No
Your full user agent string is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko

What browser am I using?

You’re using Internet Explorer 11. If you believe this is incorrect, then please email us to let us know!

What is my browser?

Your browser is a software application that lets you visit web pages on the Internet. Popular browsers include Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. Currently, Google Chrome is the most widely used browser in the world, and is also considered one of the fastest and most secure.

Why is my browser info important?

Different browsers have different capabilities. And although these differences may seem minor, it’s common for websites to work fine on one browser but poorly on another. The information on this page may help support teams troubleshoot technical issues specific to your browser.

Contact us

Feel free to contact us at hi@whatsmybrowser.org if you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for improving this site — we’d love to hear from you!

Share this with your support team now!

Copy Send via Email
Copied to clipboard!
whatsmybrowser.org | Copyright © 2018

Well, I went to Firefox rather than my usual IE11 and pulled up IPMS shop and was able to conduct business, no problem.  Not my preference, but it worked.  Thank you for your time and effort.