48th Scale RA-5C Vigilante Markings

nmertes

I'm looking for a copy of Aeromaster sheet 48-740 Vigilant Vigi's Part 3. I know, I'm rather late to the game but, that's the way I build. I've checked most of the likely sites, Rare Plane Detective & ebay, and a google search. I found 1 company (North American Hobbies) that shows the sheet on their facebook page. I sent a PM 2 days ago but haven't heard back from them yet. Not desperate but would like to acquire the sheet sooner rather than later. Do any of ya'll have any other suggestions?

I have an extra I'll sell

Thanks, James. I may take you up on that. I found one on ebay yesterday that has the right number but, the picture didn't match. I'll let you know. It's supposed to arrive early next week.

Reminds me that the RA-5C is yet another in the stash I need to get to.....and I have everything I need for it, including the brace set!

GIL :smiley16:

That's something I'd forgotten about. Do you have the manufacturer & part number?

I have an extra I'll sell

James, if you'll email me at nicksr@mertes.us with a price, I'll mail you a check. North American Hobbies said they had one but, haven't responded to a couple of PM's on Facebook.

Reminds me that the RA-5C is yet another in the stash I need to get to.....and I have everything I need for it, including the brace set!

Gil

No offense, Gil but, I've seen some of your builds & I'm glad I don't have to compete with you. I'm strictly a relaxation builder & enjoy learning from the experts. It's great to be a member of an organization that promotes competition & mentoring.