• 2 weeks later...

Our first update will be coming out in the next couple of weeks and it will contain important dates for when things start going live (room reservations, registration, facebook page, etc.). Once the newsletter is out, the information will be posted on the IPMS forums and our social media pages.

To receive monthly convention updates, add your email address to our mailing list by texting IPMS2018NATS to 22828 (Message and data rates may apply.) If you gave us your name and email address at our table in Omaha, you are already set to receive the updates.

Edited by AZRhino

Mi

Our first update will be coming out in the next couple of weeks and it will contain important dates for when things start going live (room reservations, registration, facebook page, etc.). Once the newsletter is out, the information will be posted on the IPMS forums and our social media pages.

To receive monthly convention updates, add your email address to our mailing list by visiting our web page or texting IPMS2018NATS to 22828 (Message and data rates may apply.) If you gave us your name and email address at our table in Omaha, you are already set to receive the updates.

Where at on you website can I leave my address, I can't seem to locate where I can do this? Thanks!

Where at on you website can I leave my address, I can't seem to locate where I can do this? Thanks!

updates.

Sorry about that. You can't, yet. I copied the verbiage from one of our flyers. The website isn't active yet and won't be for at least a couple more weeks. I have edited my original post to reflect that.

If you don't want to use the text message method, you can always send me your email address via Private Message and I will enter it in the system.

Edited by AZRhino