The Duke's Next Aircraft for 2016

Mark Deliduka

After fighting this model for more than a year; I have come to the finish line. I present to all of you a very rare model of the Ancient Aurora Jet Commando in 1/72 scale. With this model I have completed the last of the Aurora 1/72 scale civilian aircraft offerings and now have a full set of civilian aircraft in 1/72 scale.

I had to scrounge around and cobble together a fictitious marking scheme in order to finish this as the kit decals were beyond useless. After several days of finishing this up, here is the Aurora Jet Commando in 1/72 scale built strictly OOB:

Civilian_Jet_Commando_I.jpg

Civilian_Jet_Commando_II.jpg

That's all I have for now. Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

• Like 1

Nice work, Mark. I hope my forthcoming F-86 looks half that good.

Happy Modeling,

Mark

After fighting this model for more than a year; I have come to the finish line. I present to all of you a very rare model of the Ancient Aurora Jet Commando in 1/72 scale. With this model I have completed the last of the Aurora 1/72 scale civilian aircraft offerings and now have a full set of civilian aircraft in 1/72 scale.

I had to scrounge around and cobble together a fictitious marking scheme in order to finish this as the kit decals were beyond useless. After several days of finishing this up, here is the Aurora Jet Commando in 1/72 scale built strictly OOB:

Civilian_Jet_Commando_I.jpg

Civilian_Jet_Commando_II.jpg

That's all I have for now. Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Awesome job.

I always have problems with the cheat lines on 1/72. ;)