The Duke's First Armor for 2015

Mark Deliduka

Here are my first armor to be completed for 2015. These bring my count up to 668 completed armor models. Maybe I should start saying "completed ground vehicles" since these aren't armored at all.

Anyway, here is my 1/72 scale ACE British Forlite Staff Car. This is done as a BEF staff car. I kept it pretty clean since the staffer that drives this is also responsible for keeping it clean:

British_Forlite_Staff_Car_I.jpg

British_Forlite_Staff_Car_II.jpg

Next is my 1/72 scale Roden German Opel L-39 (Late model) Bus: Done up in camouflage seen in Italy in '43:

German_Opel_L39_Late_Omnibus_I.jpg

German_Opel_L39_Late_Omnibus_II.jpg

Finally I have the 1/72 scale Roden Strassenzepp touring bus. This is done in metallic red over chrome silver:

German_Straasenzepp_Bus_I.jpg

German_Straasenzepp_Bus_II.jpg

Here's a better shot of the front grill too:

German_Straasenzepp_Bus_III.jpg

I've already fixed that cocked wheel... several times. It doesn't show in the pics, but it is straight now.

Just for fun, here's a shot of all four of the Roden buses that I've built so far:

German_Bus_Family_I.jpg

All I need now are the two Ludwig buses and the new Vomag bus they just released. Hopefully I'll be able to get them all soon so I can complete the entire Roden bus line.

I also completed three aircraft, feel free to check them out in the Aircraft Forum. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Thanks Chris! Oh yeah, I'm very familiar with the term "Soft Skins". I was just saying that I should start referring to my entire "armor" collection as my "ground vehicle" collection since at least a fourth of them are 'soft skins and about a fifth of them are artillery in some form or another.

Thanks again Chris! Any compliment from you is most appreciated given your skills!

As soon as you complete the seventh Roden bus and call it a wrap, there will be an eighth one.

Ed

That's most likely true. That's okay by me; it just keeps me building more!

Maybe the next one will be a British double-decker. Now THAT would be sweet!!