The Duke's Latest Armor Completed, Now 659 Done.

Mark Deliduka

Finally, after such a long time, I'm able to post some finished armor! This takes my final count of finished armor models up to 659 completed armor models.

I'll start with some of my WWII-era models, mostly German with one Russian beast included.

Revell of Germany 1/72 scale 17cm Morser artillery piece:

German_17_cm_Morser_I.jpg

German_17_cm_Morser_II.jpg

Ancient Airfix 1/76 scale Panzer IV tank:

German_Panzer_IV_I.jpg

German_Panzer_IV_II.jpg

Modern Dragon 1/72 scale Panzer IV F(2) tanks:

German_Panzer_IV_F2_I.jpg

German_Panzer_IV_F2_II.jpg

Another Dragon 1/72 scale StuH 42 assault gun:

German_StuH_42_I.jpg

German_StuH_42_II.jpg

S-model 1/72 scale Russian T-35 tank:

Russian_T_35_Tank_I.jpg

Russian_T_35_Tank_II.jpg

Trumpeter 1/72 scale M1 Panther II Mine Clearing Vehicle:

US_Army_M1_Panther_II_a.jpg

US_Army_M1_Panther_II_b.jpg

Revell of Germany 1/72 scale T-90 in Indian Army markings:

Indian_T-90_Tank_I.jpg

Indian_T-90_Tank_II.jpg

Revell of Germany 1/72 scale T-90 in Russian Army markings:

Russian_T_90_Tank_Ia.jpg

Russian_T_90_Tank_IIa.jpg

Whew! That is all the armor I completed in the last week and a half. Only 41 more armor models to go until 700! I also completed a few aircraft, feel free to check them out as well. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

• Like 1

Thanks Chris! Yeah, I enjoyed building the two side-by-side. It was an interesting comparison on the advancement of molding techniques.

Z, I usually build a little bit here and there. When I get to a point where I have to wait for glue to dry, I start another model. Sometimes, I'll have five or seven going at a time. I then get them all to the paint stage where I spend a day or two just airbrushing, masking and airbrushing, then clearcoating. After that, I apply decals to them all, then I weather them. It's almost like an assembly line pattern I use. If one or two fall behind, they get done alongside newer models that get started later.

Thanks again for the great comments guys. I appreciate it.

Eight builds in a week and a half, WOW :smiley16: ! I see you are using washes and pigments more and more along with other weathering stuff on your models. You are really presenting better and better looking models everytime. And FAST too. Excellent job my friend! Keep up the great work.

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic:

Thanks guys! It's nice to know I'm improving on my weathering techniques. It is one of my weakest areas, given all the variables to consider. Hopefully things will continue to improve so I can have something worthy of a contest table.

Oh Chris, I finished 11 models in that week-and-a-half. You forgot the three aircraft I completed alongside these. :blush::smiley2:

Oh Chris, I finished 11 models in that week-and-a-half. You forgot the three aircraft I completed alongside these. :blush::smiley2:

Well excuss me!!1 LOL :lol: :P :smiley20: B)

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic:

LOL! Chris, it is always a pleasure to see your posts on my Threads! I do hope we can meet up in Columbus next year! :smiley20: