The Duke's Latest Aircraft

Mark Deliduka

Finally, after far too long, I was able to get some aircraft finished!

Here they are in no particular order. First off is Monogram's 1/72 scale F-8 Bearcat for the Monogram Mafia Group Build on another Forum:

US_F_8_Bearcat_I.jpg

US_F_8_Bearcat_II.jpg

This was finished with Tamiya Navy Blue in a spray can and finished with the kit decals.

Another Monogram Mafia build; this one is the Monogram 1/72 scale F4-B4 biplane built OOB and finished with Model Master paints:

US_F4_B4_Biplane_I.jpg

US_F4_B4_Biplane_II.jpg

US_F4_B4_Biplane_III.jpg

And finally, my first ever Eduard kit: The L-39 done up in Iraqi AF markings:

Iraqi_L-39_I.jpg

Iraqi_L-39_II.jpg

It was an interesting build to say the least, I'm still trying to determine whether it was a fun experience or not. I am very pleased with the final model though.

That's all I have for now. I also completed a few armor models; feel free to check them out on the Armor Forums. Meanwhile, comments are welcome here, thanks for looking in.

• Like 1

Thanks Rick! I do love the old Monogram kits too! They can be so fun to build despite their age. In some cases, Monogram models are the only releases of some subjects in my scale. I have a few others to build; they';ll be added to the queue later on. Right now, I have some big subjects to get done first.

Hey! Way to go, Duke! Those are great. You're now in my era of aviation interest, especially the Boeing F4B and the Grumman F8F-1 Bearcat! Nice going!

Mark